Note: This sample job description is provided as an example only. Each section should be carefully updated to reflect your specific requirements prior to being copied and pasted into a GOVPROP job profile.
Small business plan sample job description (Word document)
- Develop a Company Small Business Subcontracting Plan (or proposal section) that is compliant with the Small Business Business Act requirements and, if proposal specific, with RFP/RFQ No. ________.
- Company Small Business Plan that meets the minimum requirements of section 8(d) of the Small Business Act, as amended and implemented by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Subpart 19.7 and, if proposal specific, the requirements of the RFP/RFQ.
Job Out of Scope Items:
- All other proposal sections
- Bachelor’s Degree and five years experience working for a government contractor in a proposal management, business development, subcontract management or capture management role
- Minimum three years experience writing small business subcontracting plans for government contractors
- Familiarity with the requirements of section 8(d) of the Small Business Act, as amended, and implemented by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Subpart 19.7.
- Strong writing ability
- Strong verbal skills