Recruiter-sample-job-description (Word document)
Note: This sample job description is provided as an example only. Each section should be carefully updated to reflect your specific requirements prior to being copied and pasted into a GOVPROP job profile.
- Work with managers to identify SUBJECT DOMAIN recruiting needs, qualifications, special skills, etc. to identify potential candidates for current and future company position openings.
- Prefer a consultant in the REGION who is able to drive in to corporate for meetings with hiring managers if needed.
- Identify candidates for both current contract requisitions as well as contingent hires for proposal efforts.
- Conduct phone screens and interviews to screen through potential candidates. Arrange interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Recruit from within existing government contractors.
- Negotiate salary and provides direct communication to potential candidates regarding pay, benefits, working requirements, etc.
- Maintain candidate information files, keeps accurate records, maintains files, etc. as required per DOL, OFCCP, Affirmative Action, and Company processes & procedures.
- Collected resumes
- Interview reports
- Recruiting status reports
- High School Education or equivalent
- Seven plus years previous SUBJECT DOMAIN recruiting experience recruiting for government contractors.
- Experience supporting proposal recruiting efforts
- A Bachelor’s Degree in SUBJECT DOMAIN a definite plus
- Demonstrated ability to get along with coworkers, candidates, customers and visitors
Out of Scope Items: