Note: This sample job description is provided as an example only. Each section should be carefully updated to reflect your specific requirements prior to being copied and pasted into a GOVPROP job profile.
Proposal review sample job description (Word document)
Perform one or more of the following tasks, as requested:
- Develop a proposal pink and red team review schedule and process description.
- Serve as the Proposal Review Team leader.
- Review the technical, management, resume and past performance proposal sections for compliance, thematic consistency, strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide written and oral feedback to the proposal team.
- Proposal review plan/schedule
- Proposal review comments including discrepancy report
- Proposal numerical or color scoring
Job Out of Scope Items:
- Cost proposal review
- Bachelor’s Degree
- In depth knowledge of TECHNOLOGY, DOMAIN, COMPETITION and/or AGENCY
- Minimum 8 years government proposal development and review experience
- Strong writing ability
- Strong verbal skills.
- Excellent feedback skills