The following international organizations are of interest to companies doing business in other countries.
Staff often have valuable insights into the business climate and practices of member nations and regions.
- African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA)
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Border Environment Cooperation Commission (BECC)
- Center for Global Development
- Free Trade of the Americas (FTAA)
- Institute for International Economics
- International Monetary Fund
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- OECD Development Assistance Committee (DAC)
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- UN Committee on Trade and Development
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)