Note: This sample job description is provided as an example only. Each section should be carefully updated to reflect your specific requirements prior to being copied and pasted into a GOVPROP job profile.
GSA schedule services sample job description (Word document)
- Work with our company to develop an initial Schedule contract offer including pricing through the negotiation process all the way through to contract award.
- Help us submit and negotiate Schedule modifications and contract option renewals, as well as help in maintain product offerings within GSA Advantage!® Provide general guidance and advice relating to the Schedule program.
- Conduct Schedule contract compliance reviews and self-audits and develop our Schedule internal process and procedure tools. Help us with pre- and post-award audits and provide tailored compliance training our staff.
- Schedule submission
- Pricing tables
- Past performance write-ups
- Key personnel write-ups
- Audit reports
- At least five years successful experience preparing, submitting and negotiating GSA Schedules for government contractors
- At least three years experience submitting GSA Schedule (insert #)
Out of Scope Items: