GovFlex is actively seeking government contractors, independent experts and 1099 consultants with backgrounds supporting Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Defense Health Agency (DHA) programs or related health care, medical research, public health, medical treatment facility, emergency response contracting requirements for technical and program support.
Registration is FREE for independent experts and 1099 consultants, including consulting companies who compete for pre and post-award opportunities with GovFlex clients who post projects as they arise. Consultants with a fully completed registration receive FREE access to GovFlex’s research tools and industry leading templates.
Registration for government contractors is also FREE for basic registration. Contractors may choose the FREEMIUM option or upgrade to receive additional features and benefits. Contractors pursuing opportunities typically post projects for consultants to augment their staff. Projects include capture, business development, proposal support, price-to-win, color team review, technical specialists, contract management and subject matter experts for both pre and post-award task order support and/or service delivery. Subject matter experts and consultants include medical, emergency response, public health, and related disciplines.
NEAR TERM OPPORTUNITIES:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), sources sought solicitation # 75D301-19-R-67904 seeking proposals to conduct innovative research to improve the ability of CDC and its partners, especially state and local health departments to effectively prepare for and respond to public health emergencies and disasters. Questions regarding Concept Paper submission or the acquisition process may be submitted no later than Monday, April 29th, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. EST. Concept Papers must be submitted no later than 12:00 p.m. EST on May 17th, 2019. The announcement cites three research areas of interest with a total potential ceiling of $5.5 million to be awarded based upon full and open competition. See fbo.gov for official details.
- HHS Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) requirement for Emergency Response Support Services (ERSS) The nature and scope of this requirement is contingent on the location and severity of major disasters. The selected vendor will be expected to be capable of providing services anywhere in the Continental United States (CONUS), Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) and U.S. Territories for several weeks to months at a time. The NAICS Code is 624230 – Emergency & Other Relief Services. The business size standard is $32.5M. The Product Service Code is PSC: R429 Support-Professional: Emergency Response/ Disaster Planning/Preparedness Support. An Industry Day is scheduled for May 3, 2019. The RFP is planned to be posted on Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOps) in early to mid-May 2019. The anticipated award date is approximately mid-June to the end of June 2019. See fbo.gov for official details.
DEFENSE HEALTH AGENCY (DHA) INDUSTRY EXCHANGE EVENT:
DHA will host an industry exchange on June 4th, 2019, 0800 EDT – 1600 EDT at the Johnson Center, George Mason University, Fairfax Campus, 4400 University Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030.
The purpose of this event is to:
- Discuss DHA’s overall trends and priorities relevant to the Directorate’s operational transition.
- Discuss effects of Medical Treatment Facilities (MTF’s) to DHA transition, the challenges, risks and opportunities
- Discuss changes and challenges that provide opportunities to industry
Registrants have two options for this event:
- Register to attend on-site, attendance is limited to two (2) attendees per company with an option for one (1) alternate attendee, or
- Register for the Adobe Livestream event (one-way Livestream).
Interested vendors must pre-register using one of the following links:
Adobe Livestream Registration:
See fbo.gov for additional details.